Virbac Founderguard 1kg
FOUNDERGUARD reduces the risk of laminitis in horses and ponies when fed in conjunction with high grain diets.
- Horses on high grain diets e.g. gallopers, pacers, eventers and show hacks
- Horses grazing lush pastures particularly during spring and autumn when sugar levels in pasture are high
- Young horses being prepared for sales e.g. high grain-low exercise animals
- Horses that have suffered from laminitis or founder in the past
- Horses undergoing a change in diet Horses with seedy toe, white line separation or poor quality hooves
- FOUNDERGUARD® should be administered at the full daily dose for at least 3 days prior to any dietary change that involves an increase in grain (starch) or pasture (sugar) intake.
- FOUNDERGUARD® is presented as a palatable lucerne-based pellet. It can be fed alone or mixed into a feed.