Terramycin Pinkeye Powder for eye infections of animals 50g
- Terramycin® Pinkeye Powder contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 20mg/g in a non-irritant carrier.
- Broad spectrum antibiotic in a Puffer Pack for eye infections of animals.
- Terramycin® is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pink eye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases. Bacterial wound contamination.
Terramycin® Pink Eye Powder is:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- Easy to use, in a convenient puffer pack
- Flexible with no meat or milk withholding period
- OXYTETRACYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20 mg/g
Dosage and Administration
Puff powder on affected eyes two or three times daily
Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container.