Ranvet Fungazol Cream 100g
Topical anti-fungal cream for horses, camels, dogs and cats.
- Broad spectrum anti-fungal activity against a wide range of yeasts and fungi including Candidia albicans, C.guilliermondi, Torulopsis spp. And the dermatophytes; Trichophyton rubrum, T.mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton, Malassezia.
- Topical anti-fungal agent with rapid action onset.
- Treats yeast and mould associated ailments.
- Able to be used for short acting and persistent skin diseases and mixed skin infections, both bacterial and fungal.
- Treats a wide variety of fungal ailments including ring worm (most commonly caused by Microsporum gypseum), girth itch (commonly caused by Trichophyton equinum) and rain scald (commonly caused by Dermatophilus congolensis).
- Treats a wide variety of independent ailments such as dermatitis, saddle rash, greasy heel and mycotic skin infections in horses, dogs and cats.
Clean dirt or dried discharge from the area of application. Apply Ranvet Fungazol liberally into and around the affected area twice daily until the condition is resolved. Reduce application as the condition clears.