Kelatovit Performance Pellets 2kg
KelatoVIT performance provides the vitamin and chelated mineral foundation performance horses need.
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can be masked by the horse and often can be the underlying issue for illness, poor performance or poor digestion.
HOW KELATOVIT WORKS
The unique combination of vitamins and minerals in KelatoVIT performance are absorbed into the gastrointestinal system and carried through the gut wall into the blood.
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are common in Australian horses. The heavier the work, the higher the vitamin and mineral demands on the horse. Where there are deficiencies, KelatoVIT performance is absorbed to remedy this.
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can be masked by the horse and often can be the underlying issue for illness or poor performance.
- Contains everything a racing or performance horse needs - can replace 2,3 or more other products
- Contains chelated minerals for faster and more effective digestion into the bloodstream
- Improves performance and forward energy
- Maintains vigorous appetite
- Highly palatable pellets or powder
- Helps balance the diet where deficiencies exist
- Absorbale form of iron for the horse
- Provides better overall horse health
- For light work: (less than 4 hours of combined trotting and cantering per week) feed 60 grams daily
- For heavy work: (more than 4 hours of prolonged work or gallops) feed 90 grams daily
- Combine KelatoVIT performance in with your normal feed