Aristopet All wormer tablets for Large Dogs, 2 Pack
For the treatment of roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Unicinaria stenocephala), whipworm (Trichuris vulpis) and tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia pisiformis) including the hydatid tapeworm, (Echinococcus granulosus).
Active constituents: each tablet contains
Oxantel Embonate 1084mg, Pyrantel Embonate 286mg, Praziquantel 100mg
- Controls all 11 common gastrointestinal worms (roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm)
- Do not use in dogs less than 1.5kg in body weight
- Do not give to puppies under 2 weeks of age.
- Does not control heartworm
- This medication should not be given to animals allergic to the ingredients
- Each tablet treats 20 kg in body weight
- Give as a single dose by mouth
Dog Bodyweight Number of Tablets
10 kg ½
10.1 – 15 kg 1
15.1 – 20 kg 1
20 – 25 kg 1 ½
25 – 30 kg 1 ½
30 – 35kg 2
35 – 40 kg 2
- Give an individual measured dose at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Then give an individual measured dose at 16, 20 and 24 weeks of age.
- After 6 months of age, give an individual measured dose every 3 months.
- In environments where whipworm or hydatid tapeworm infestation is heavy, an individual measured dose should be given every 6 weeks.
- Treat breeding bitches prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Directions for Use
- Weigh puppies/dogs before dosing
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary
- Give an individual measured dose, by mouth, to each dog
- Tablets are scored
- Dogs become reinfested with worms from larvae and eggs in their living environment, so dosing will need to be repeated through the entire life of the dog.
- Treat all dogs in the household at the same time
- Products has a wide margin of safety for dosing
- It may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatments and vaccination.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian